WE ARE PROUD TO SERVE AS YOUR MEDICAL HOME.
What is a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH)?
A Patient-Centered Medical Home delivers comprehensive primary care to patients. As your medical home, we are able to coordinate treatment and services for our patients by medical professionals including physicians, physician assistants / nurse practitioners, nurses, radiology technicians and others. The PCMH approach helps our patients navigate the health care system while providing a broader scope of clinical expertise. Cahaba Medical Care provides patients with accessible and comprehensive health care that is delivered by a team of compassionate professionals.
Our PCMH Commitment to You:
- We pledge to HEAR your questions and address your concerns so you understand your diagnosis, test results and treatment.
- We pledge to COLLABORATE with your trusted medical team who are committed to your health and wellness.
- We pledge to DELIVER same day appointments whenever possible and provide instructions for accessing care outside of traditional office hours and direction for achieving your treatment goals and plans for upcoming visits.
Your PCMH Commitment to Us:
- You pledge to be an ACTIVE member of your health care team by asking questions and stating any concerns you may encounter.
- You pledge to SHARE your health history, treatment experience or changes related to your health.
- You pledge to CONTACT our office first with health-related questions or concerns unless you are having a medical emergency.
- You pledge to COMMUNICATE your interaction with other health care systems outside of CMC such as trips to the emergency room, doctors’ offices or self-referred specialists.
- You pledge to DEMAND clarification of your existing treatment plan or future treatment goals are not clearly understood.
Your partnership with Cahaba Medical Care means a better patient experience, improved quality of care and a better quality of life achieved through overall wellness.
If you ever have a concern or complaint about the treatment received at Cahaba Medical Care, please contact (205) 277-2384.